Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: New pics of my car ;)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member laker09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2001
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How did you get the white leather done?

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member emil13si's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2002
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I take it to some guy here that do that,he's a car interior decorator(is that the wright word?)so till now I cloth just center console in white leather,when I'll get more money I'll cloth whole car inerior in white leather
    smile

    Have a nice day wink

    ------------------
    type r logo ani

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •